Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Days 8 and 9

Continued good news from the road.
Internet is still an issue for them so I will try to summarize the phone calls.

On Monday Lisa rode in a group including Pastor Len. Pastor Len was the one who got me interested in biking back when I was in high school and helped me believe I could succeed at it. If you want to see more pictures of Lisa go to www.seatosea.org click on rider blogs and then click on Len Riemersma.
She has figured out that it seems to work best if she just eats at every break rather than try to eat a big lunch.

Today I talked to Bob and they had another great day today. He is feeling very strong and thoroughly enjoying the ride (except for the interstate).

They are currently tied for flat tires. Lisa got her first one today.

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Hey guys - you were on my mind last night & so I spent some time praying for you. I hope that things continue to go well!