Friday, August 1, 2008

The wait...

It's about this time of night when I have not heard from Bob and Lisa that I begin to stress. I know they had about 95 miles, I have read on other blogs that the headwinds were brutal and the heat was oppressive today. I know they are in God's hands, He has a plan and it is a good one, I just wish they would call SOON.
Kari and I plan to head out tomorrow. We plan to stop in Muskegon and pick up my parents then hop aboard the Lake Express Ferry and get to Sioux Center, Iowa on Saturday night. I would like to back track on their tour from Sioux Center and see if I can find them on Monday. 3 more big sleeps until I see them.

No comments: