Saturday, August 9, 2008

I can't believe...

1. I can’t believe that there are only 3 weeks left of the tour. Now that we are 2/3 done, I was looking back at pictures, and it seems like just last week that we were in Seattle dipping our tires at Golden Garden Beach.

2. I can’t believe we are on the east side of the Mississippi River. When we crossed it today I realized that we are on the East side of the country, and Jersey is coming soon.

3. I can’t believe we did 400 miles in 4 days this week! It is crazy to think about, but it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. The winds were with us most of the days which was a huge answer to prayer. Now our weekly average goes from 95 or 94 miles to somewhere around 65 miles per day. It will be a welcome break from the 90 and 115 mile days.

4. I can’t believe that we will be in Grand Rapids and in church (Plymouth Heights) next Sunday (August 17). I am very excited to be home for a couple days, and it will be nice to be able to see our family and friends again both at church and at the celebration service (get your tickets soon)

5. I can’t believe all of the mail that we receive at each of our mail stops. After a hard week it was so nice to know that all of you are still thinking and praying for us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Lisa

No comments: